Occupational Safety and Health Policy
Climax Technology was founded in 1985. With a range of wireless security systems developed in-
house, the company has successfully penetrated the markets in Europe, United States and Japan.
Adhering to the philosophy of “Equal Weight on Safety and Health as well as Business,” Climax upholds
the values of thorough inquiry and continual improvement to ensure sustainable operations and fulfill its
corporate social responsibility. In order to implement a proper occupational safety and health
management system, Climax hereby specifies its occupational safety and health policy as follows.
Commit to protecting the environment; reduce pollution.
Secure workplace safety; prevent work injuries.
Identify opportunities and risks; fulfill one’s obligations.
Implement risk management; improve environmental safety performance.
Encourage consultations and discussions; facilitate employee participation.
Commitment to continuous improvement; ensure sustainable operations.
- Climax adheres to the philosophy of “People First,” securing safety and health for all employees.
The company is committed to protecting the environment, reduce pollution and provide a safe and
healthy workplace for all of its employees; an environment that prevents work injuries, ensures the
safety and health of everyone, and avoid occupational hazards.
- Climax executes proper risk evaluation and implements risk control to reduce the occurrence of
- Any decision-making and implementation of the company’s operations management must be in
compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Act to identify opportunities and risks.
- By implementing the policy of “Benefited by Participation,” Climax values opinions from all
employees and related parties, encouraging discussions and realizing suggestions.
- Climax consolidates its connections with the government as well as academic institutions,
facilitating innovation and continual improvement in our occupational safety and health system, in
order to enhance its effectiveness and lead the company toward a beneficial development and
Chang, Tsai-Fa, CEO
June 29, 2018