Professional Alarm Systems
CTC-1141 is a PSTN panel with a digital dialer. This easy-to-install alarm can be
remotely controlled via DTMF commands.
CTC-1141 adopts the Contact ID format to report alarms to the monitoring center.
Up to six numbers can be programmed for digital reporting.
CTC-1141 provides 20 zones. Each zone can be individually named and configured.
The panel can be remotely accessed and controlled via DTMF commands.
- 20 zones
- Reports alarms over PSTN
- Communications protocol: Contact ID
- Six numbers for digital reporting
- Remote arming/disarming via DTMF commands
- Remote uploads and downloads to help the monitoring center manage
data collected from the panel
- 16x2 character LCD with backlight
- Each zone can be individually named and edited for quick recognition
- Built-in transmitter to activate outdoor bell boxes and wireless sirens
- The “home armed” option provides full protection when the user is at
home, allowing the user to move freely without triggering an alarm
- Full system supervision
- Monitors the opening/closing of doors before the system is armed to add
- Fault detection and display
- Tamper detection
- Compatible with RFID Tag Reader, Door Contact, PIR Motion Detector,
Pet Immune PIR Motion Detector, Remote Keypad, Remote Controller, Wrist
Transmitter, Smoke Detector, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Water Sensor, Night
Switch, Fixed Panic Button, Outdoor Bell Box, Wireless Siren, Universal Receiver