Smart Home Alarm Systems
Climax’s HPGW-G Series, one of the world’s most versatile and powerful smart home solutions, integrates security monitoring, home automation, energy management, and senior care all into one system. This upgraded gateway series with VoIP capabilities and record-breaking RF range transforms the way homes or businesses are run, creates multi-faceted benefits that save energy, time, and money, and introduces users to unprecedented convenience and comfort.
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
The HPGW-G provides VoIP, which reduces communications costs and is applicable to DECT devices that form an emergency intercom system for senior care.
World-Leading 2-Km RF Range
The HPGW-G adopts Climax’s groundbreaking Security@2km Wireless Technology that delivers RF communication range of 2 kilometers (1.5 miles), fast signal transmission, and relentless reliability.
Multiple Communications Paths
The HPGW-G alarm system has built-in IP, RF, and ZigBee modules as well as optional 3G, DECT, and Z-Wave connectivity.
Total Visual Monitoring Solution
IP cameras and camera PIR sensors can be incorporated in the HPGW-G for visual verification and real-time visual monitoring. Alarm alerts are sent to users and the CMS for them to view alarm videos/images or live video on mobile devices or PCs.
Home Portal Server and App Control
The HPGW-G is linked to Home Portal Server for the end user to control smart home services via the Vesta Home App on a smartphone or tablet anytime, anywhere.
ZigBee Home Automation and Energy Management
The HPGW-G’s ZigBee home automation enables users to remotely control lights, home appliances, thermostats, and door locks. Adopting the ZigBee Pro HA 1.2 standard, the HPGW-G is compatible with ZigBee devices from other manufacturers.
Z-Wave Home Control
The HPGW-G is interoperable with Climax’s and other manufacturers’ Z-Wave devices through either a built-in Z-Wave module or a Z-Wave USB dongle. Z-Wave connectivity greatly bolsters the HPGW-G’s home automation capabilities.
The HPGW-G provides optional senior care services through an emergency intercom system consisting of DECT devices such as talking pendants (WTRVS), emergency voice communicators (CP-23), and voice extenders (CTC-808RV). The DECT devices make VoIP calls when pressed during an emergency.
- VoIP capabilities
- Reporting paths: IP and 3G
- 2-km communication range and superb reliability
- Compatible with Climax’s F1 accessories
- Two areas and 160 wireless zones
- Alarm reporting formats include CID/SIA reporting over TCP/IP, SMS reporting and visual reporting
- Compatible with up to IP cameras and PIR camera / PIR video cameras for visual
verification and real-time monitoring (up to 6 IP cameras and 6 PIR cameras/PIR video
cameras can be added)
- System services controllable via the Vesta Home App on a mobile device
- Home automation functionalities automatically run home appliances according to custom scenes, schedules, and rules
- Supports RF, ZigBee, and Z-Wave sensors
- Can integrate ZigBee devices such as the PSS-29ZBS power switch, the PSM-29ZBS power meter switch, the PSD-29ZBS dimmer switch, the PRM2-ZBS power meter plus relay switch, the PRMD2-ZBS power meter with relay and dimmer switch, the PRD2-ZBS power relay switch with dimmer, the PRS2-ZBS power relay switch, and the PSMD-29ZBS power meter plus dimmer switch to measure, monitor or manage individual home appliances’ energy consumption
- Works with DECT devices to provide senior care and extend emergency voice communication throughout a multi-story house
- Easy web and app programming
- Remote firmware updates to acquire the latest features
- Three “home armed” modes offer flexible security levels for the protected premises
- Event log: 500
- Compliance listings: CE 0681 (R&TTE Directive)/EN 300220-1&2/EN 300328/EN 301489-1&3&17/EN 60950-1/EN 62311
IP alarm system with built-in RF and ZigBee modules
IP alarm system with built-in RF, ZigBee, and DECT modules (with VoIP capabilities)
IP alarm system with built-in RF, ZigBee, and 3G modules
IP alarm system with built-in RF, ZigBee, 3G, and DECT modules (with VoIP capabilities)
IP alarm system with built-in RF, ZigBee, 3G, and Z-Wave modules