Adopting ZigBee HA 1.2 protocol, VST-852 Ultra, the new generation PIR motion sensor camera, brings extensive communication range and premium quality color VGA alarm images.
By adopting ZBS protocols, VST-852 Ultra guarantees excellent indoor coverage and fast transmission of high resolution color images. Multiple ZigBee routers can be placed between VST-852 Ultra and the control panel to dramatically increase the communication range and boost data transmission strength. Users can now install the PIR sensor cameras further away from the control panel to enhance strategic flexibility and broaden protective coverage.
Moreover, VST-852 Ultra can be configured to send three premium quality VGA (640 x 480 pixels) alarm images, six high quality QVGA (340 X 240 pixels) alarm images, or three high quality QVGA (340 x 240 pixels) alarm images to the CMS and end users. The vivid color QVGA or VGA images present the alarm scene in full detail, allowing both monitoring personnel and users to respond efficiently.
- Three color VGA (640 x 480 pixels) alarm images
- Three color QVGA (320 X 240 pixels) alarm images
- Six color QVGA (320 x 240 pixels) alarm images
- Warm white fill light covering up to 5 meters
- Infrared (IR) fill light covering up to 7 meters outdoor,10 meters indoor (room size limited to 10m x 6m)