The KP-29ZBS is a wireless ZigBee information keypad
designed to simplify the operation of security systems.
Automatic Detection of the User’s Approach
The KP-29ZBS has a built-in sensor to detect the approach of the user. When you come
within 30-50 cm of The KP-29ZBS, its touchpad will automatically turn backlit for use.
Beeps during Entries, Exits and Alarms
The KP-29ZBS emits beeps and shows a countdown timer on its LCD display during entry
and exit periods. It also sounds beeps during alarms.
- Built-in sensor to detect the approach of the user
- Smooth touchpad automatically turns backlit for easy operation when the user comes within 30-50 cm of the keypad
- Keypad and LCD display illuminated by white backlight
- Alarm memory, event logs, fault reports or system status shown on the 32-character LCD display
- Emits beeps and shows a countdown timer on the LCD display during entry and exit periods
- Incorporates specific home automation applications
- Consumes power only when in operation
- Low battery detection
- Tamper protection
- Classy profile with aesthetic appeal
- Certified to Standard: EN 50131 Grade2, ClassⅡ